Steel fibres are useful where it is built on a preliminary hardened foundation. These are industrial floors, screeds and various concrete products, e.g. pipes, edging stones, etc. Steel fibres can also be used for producing shafts, reinforcements of front door jambs, where mechanical damages are likely to occur, and the like.
Why steel fibres?
And what is the function of steel fibres?
Quantity of concrete fibres in concret
20 kg is the basis to determine the quantity easily and we deviate from this quantity regarding the complexity of the construction we would like to build. The thickness of the concrete slab has a large influence. We have to be careful with thin slabs as the need for fibres increases much. We suggest that you contact one of the contact persons below.
Choice of fibre type and lengt
We can also choose among steel fibres bonded into sheaves and loose ones. The advantage of bonded fibres is the quality of dosaging into a concrete mass. Bonded steel fibres dissolve slowly (approximately in 2 minutes) in concrete and do not make lumps due to a water-soluble glue.
Loose fibres have to be added slowly in order to avoid the formation of lumps. Therefore feeders are available.
|Loose (rinfuza)|| |
- Šentvid tunnel vault in Ljubljana
- Ljubljana Airport (industrial screed in a hangar and the floor in the parking garage)
- Platforms of two OMW petrol stations in Slovenia and in Croatia
- Platform in front of the Church of St. Sava in Belgrade
- Industrial screed in Bauhaus trade center in Ljubljana
- Industrial screed in Spar trade center, Letališka
- Industrial screeds in Qlandia trade centers in Novo mesto, Kamnik and Qcenter Ptuj
- Industrial screed in Merkur trade center in Maribor
- Industrial screed in Leclerc trade center in Maribor
- Industrial screeds in Lidl stores in Zagreb, Rijeka and Osijek
- Industrial screed of Dinos in Jesenice
- Industrial screed in METRO CASH & CARRY – warehouse distribution center in Belgrade and Subotica
- Industrial screed in RADUN INŽENJERING, Novi Sad
- Industrial screed in OPEN MIND High-level rack warehouse in Dobanovci
- Industrial screed in YU KEOPS, Tempo sales center, Kraljevo
- Industrial screed in ENERGOPROJEKT, Business building, Block 26, New Belgrade
- Industrial screed in MERCURY ENGINEERING, Garage G2 - AIRPORT CITY in New Belgrade
- Industrial screed in SOJAPROTEIN, Warehouse in Bačka Palanka
- Industrial screed in PHILIP MORRIS, Tobacco Factory, Niš
- Industrial screed in JAFFA – Biscuit Company, Production hall, Crvenka