- Company NIKO, Ltd, Zelezniki is a company with more than 250 employees.
- We are a specialist in producing large series of mass produced metal products, intended for the use in offices, wood industry, upholstery, building industry and machine manufacture …
- Our operations are organized within the framework of three production programs: mechanisms, staples, tool shop.
- Our yearly turnover exceeds 30 million EUR.
- More than 90% of our products are exported, more than half of our export goes to Germany, and a very important proportion of our exports is presented by the sale to Switzerland, France, Poland, Czech Republic, Spain, Greece, Belgium, Croatia, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Italy, Serbia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Turkey, Chile…
- We operate in compliance with ISO 9001/2008 systems and environmental standard ISO 14001/2004.
- Being the largest European producer of lever arch mechanisms, we cover 30% of the European market, or 20% of the world market with our main production program - lever arch mechanisms.
- With a strong investment tempo, we see the future of our company in a full automation and robotization of our production.
Development Vision of NIKO, Zelezniki
- The company NIKO, Zelezniki, which in its highly automated and partially even robotized production manufactures products of the highest world quality, will, on the long-term, also strive to sustain the reputation of an open, friendly company to business partners.
- We see our future in the development of products of the highest quality group, and this way we will enable our clients to get something more for their money from us.